FuboTV is an premium top class streaming service that gives on-demand streaming, news, and sports streaming. It is additionally one of the satisfactory streaming offerings that cord-cutters ought to use to move nearby channels except a cable television subscription. fubotv.tv/lgtv-connect is on hand for download on many streaming structures along with LG Smart TVs.
How to Sign Up for FuboTV Account
FuboTV has three subscription sorts known as Family, Elite, and Español. They additionally provide a seven-day free trial into the above plans. You can truly signal up for an account the usage of the steps down below.
- On your browser, go to fubo.tv/signup.
- Click the Start Free Trial button.
- Enter the email address, password, and area zip code.
- Click update and select continue.
- Choose your preferred FuboTV plan.
- Select Addons if you need and click add to add them to your subscription.
- Now click continue.
- Enter your payment information.
- Tick the Terms and Services box.
- Click on start watching.
You can also use Gmail Account, Facebook Account, or Apple Account to sign up for FuboTV instead of using an email address.
How do I install The FuboTV on LG TV?
After singing an account you need to download and install the FuboTV app on LG Smart TV. Then you have to connect your fubotv.tv/lgtv-connect account to start streaming local channels without a cable connection.
You can simply install and connect FuboTV using the steps down below.
- Go to LG home screen.
- Clock on the search option.
- Type for FuboTV.
- Select the FuboTV app and install it.
- After installation launch the app.
- Sign in with your FuboTV login details.
- Now, start streaming from the FuboTV app.
Streaming FuboTV using LG Smart TV could be done after signing up for an account and connecting the account to the FuboTV app installed on the LG TV.
However, you do need an LG Smart TV running webOS 4.0 higher version to install the FuboTV. You can also use Apple Airplay to watch FuboTV on LG Smart TV.