Started as a football-only streaming service, now becoming one of the top leading all-sports live streaming services, FuboTV has covered a long journey. FuboTV has been most lauded for the pocket-friendly packages that it offers. Once you download the FuboTV app , put-in the unique activation code, enter the credentials for the FuboTV account login and you are all set to stream.
That’s not all, steps to connect the FuboTV to your Smart TV differs from brand-to-brand. The steps you might have taken to connect FuboTV to your Amazon Fire TV may differ from that for an Apple TV. However, one thing that is common for all is downloading the FuboTV app for Smart TV from an application store. If you have been looking out for the best way to connect FuboTV to your Smart TV then this guide will take you through the quicks steps. The following are the brands covered in this web post.
Do you have any of these Smart TV devices
- Amazon Fire TV.
- Android TV.
- Apple TV.
- Roku TV.
- Samsung Smart TV.
- Xbox One.
Yes! Then, you can use the instructions given here in this blog post to connect the FuboTV to your smart TV. If your device is not listed above then you should consider contacting FuboTV for further guide lines.
Now let’s begin with logging in to your FuboTV account, activating it, and then connecting FuboTV to your Smart TV in the later steps.
Quick steps to connect FuboTV to your Smart TV
Scroll down, pick the TV you want to connect FuboTV with, follow the instructions, and start streaming.
Steps for Amazon Fire TV users to connect FuboTV
- Go to the Amazon Fire TV home screen, navigate to the search bar, and enter Fubo.
- Select FuboTV from the Apps and Games section and click Get to download it on your Amazon Fire TV.
- Wait until the installation completes.
- Now click open to launch FuboTV on Amazon Fire TV.
- Click the Sign-in button and select Fubo.tv/connect sign in with code option.
- Now you will receive a unique FuboTV activation code.
- Note it down, visit Fubo.TV/connect, enter code in the desired field, and click Submit.
- Now keep following the on-screen structures to connect FuboTV o your Amazon fire TV.
Android TV users need to follow these steps to connect FuboTV
- Firstly, go to the home screen and open the Google play store app.
- Now search for FuboTV and select the FuboTV app from the options.
- Click the Install button to get FuboTV on your Android TV.
- Once the installation completes, you need to click the Open button to lunch FuboTV.
- Now for FuboTV account login, click the Sign in button in the FuboTV app and choose the option Sign in with code.
- You will see a unique six-digit FuboTV connect code, note it down to use in further steps.
- Visit Fubo.TV/connect website and enter the code that you have just noted down.
- Click Submit.
- Follow the instructions on your screen to start streaming FuboTV.
Apple TV users can find here the instructions to connect to FuboTV
- On the Apple TV home screen, click the App Store.
- Now click Search and enter FuboTV.
- Choose the FuboTV app from other options and click Install.
- Within a few seconds, you will get the FuboTV app on your Apple TV.
- Once installed click Open to launch FuboTV.
- On the FuboTV application, click the Sign-in button and click Sign in with code.
- Alternatively, you may select Sign in with email, if you already have valid FuboTV account login credentials.
- A unique six-digit for FuboTV activation code appears on the screen.
- Visit Fubo.TV/connect, enter code that appeared in the previous step, and click Submit.
- Now finish the last few steps by following the on-screen instructions to connect FuboTV to your Apple TV.
Here are the steps to be followed on Roku TV to connect FuboTV
- On your Roku TV, go to the Search panel and click Ok on Roku remote.
- Now enter FobuTV using the on-screen keyboard.
- Now press the right direction arrow until you see an option Add channel.
- Click that option and again click Ok on Roku remote.
- You will have to wait until Roku finishes installing FobuTV and click Ok once you see a notification message saying “FobuTV screen live sports has been added.”
- On the next screen, scroll the list, select Go to channel and click Ok on Roku remote to launch FobuTV.
Now proceed with FobuTV account login by clicking the Sign in with code option, enter the activation code, and enjoy the live streaming.
Instructions for Samsung Smart TV users to connect FuboTV
- Open the app screen on your Samsung smart TV.
- Now search for FuboTV using the magnifying glass icon on the top-right corner.
- Once you locate the app, click Install to download FuboTV on your Samsung TV.
You can open The FuboTV now and visit Fubo.TV/connect to enter code that appeared on your TV.
Instructions for Xbox One users to connect FuboTV
- Navigate to the home screen on your fubo.tv/Xbox one, click Store by scrolling to the right-hand side screen.
- Now choose Apps and press the A button on the controller.
- Further, click Search apps and again press the A button.
- Type FuboTV on screen, click the Install button, and press A on the controller.
- Once you download incomplete, activate FuboTV by logging in to your FuboTV account and start streaming.
Can’t connect FuboTV to your Smart TV? Get the assistance now!
After reading this blog post you can easily connect FuboTV to your preferred Smart TVs like Amazon fire TV, Apple TV, Android TV, Roku TV, Samsung TV, or Xbox One. Once you download the FuboTV app for Smart TV, then you will have to proceed with the FuboTV account login and complete the remaining steps by following the on-screen instructions.